Vienna’s leading social software company, “Die Socialisten” are focussing on the design & implementation of apps and marketing solutions on social media platforms like Facebook & Twitter since 2010. As the first and only software company in Austria, “Die Socialisten” entered into the “Facebook Marketing Partners”-program (PMD) in 2012.
Our social media management tool Swat.io is currently developed by a team of 5 software engineers (4 backend, 1 frontend) – and for this team, we are looking for an additional…
Frontend Web Developer (React, Redux)
- Desire for a lot of different tasks in our frontend
We’re on the continuous path from old-school full-page reload to a single-page JS / API-infrastructure. Hands-on mentality and desire for steady change are a must.
- Interest in continuous optimisation / further improvement of a product
Sustainable solutions are preferred; Commitment to refactoring and innovation is (more than) present
- Excellent knowledge in
- Testing with Jest
- HTML5, CSS
- Interest and/or experience in
- Node.js (as a realtime-interface between frontend and our API)
- PHP & PHP-based MVC Frameworks, preferably Laravel
- Social Media-Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp, …)
- SaaS products
- No fear of responsibility
Each team member performs important tasks and deploys changes on their own
This is how we work:
- Self-responsible implementation of features & user stories
- Things move fast with us – For us, developer experience is just as important as user experience. If you find joy in pushing forward, deleting old code and riding on the cutting-edge of modern web-app development, this job is for you!
- We love SaaS :) Here’s more information about our Stack & Toolkit
- Product development according to Kanban method
- Each month: Free Drinks for everyone, in summer: BBQ in our own garden!
- Successful deploys are celebrated with Music und Punschkrapferl
- Diversity welcome 😻: Our team is as international as our audience; English is a must-have, everything else is a bonus.
- Permanent position in Vienna, 38.5h – no Remote Work
- Gross salary based on IT-KV ST1 (“Regelstufe” EUR 2.825), we’re happy to overpay in re. to your level of experience in React & Redux!
- Start: Anytime!
This is our stack:
- Modern (35%):
- Frontend: React.js, Immutable, Redux, Jest, Styled-Components, Prettier, Babel, Yarn, Eslint
- Backend: Laravel, JSONAPI, PostgreSQL, ElasticSearch
- Frontend: Gulp, Plain JS, jQuery, Less
- Backend: CakePHP
If any of these points got your attention or you’re still hesitating: Come meet us for a nice cup of coffee We love to meet new people! Please send your application including resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.